Office: 02037324736

Mobile: 07957154057

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 18:30

Sat: 9:00 - 15.00 (Sun - Closed)


British Passport

Overstayers UK

Application for Overstayers UK? We here this on a regular basis at My Legal Services, based in Woolwich covering the SE18 and WC1V areas of London and the UK. So here is our guide as to how we can help you. I have overstayed my visa. Can I apply for a UK visa from within …

Overstayers UK Read More »

ring visa

Fiancé Visa in (2022)

Fiance Visa UK in (2022) What is a Fiance Visa? Uk Visas & Immigration Services under the Immigration rules allows applicants who intend to relocate to the UK to begin a new life with your UK partner. Their Sponsor must be a British citizen or a person present and settled in the UK, with indefinite …

Fiancé Visa in (2022) Read More »

Hiring Civil Litigation Solicitors London

Why Consider Hiring Civil Litigation Solicitors London?

How can My Legal Services help you with your Civil Litigation Case? A Civil Litigation Solicitors London can help to resolve their client’s disputes. Matters dealt with by our Solicitors can comprise of Landlord as well as Tenant issues, Neighbour disputes, Unpaid bills, Breach of contracts and/or agreements, Property disputes and  Business disputes. What does …

Why Consider Hiring Civil Litigation Solicitors London? Read More »

Our Professional Solicitor's are available in person at our offices or via the phone, Call Us Today!