Providing Visa and Immigration Services in London

Immigration Tips, Legal Advice, News and Insights

We get asked a lot of questions here are My Legal Services so we thought we would give you “open doors” access as to what we can do to help you.

What are the services that My Legal Services can offer to anyone in Woolwich, the SE18 area or W1G area’s of London and the UK.

Our Immigration Solicitors in London are fully trained in Immigration cases across the entire spectrum and are accredited by the Law Society under the Immigration & Asylum Accreditation scheme, to deal with your immigration matter and provide specialist advice in a cost effective way.

British Citizenship requirements

There is a plethora of My Legal Services packages at your disposal to choose from. Whether you are looking for a simple Advice Session or document checking service or whether you need fully-fledged guidance to fill out your application and representing your case or just legal advice and representation, we have the answer. No matter if you are a business seeking a sponsorship licence or an individual looking to be reunited with your family, wishing to get married etc, we have a package tailored to you.

All our Lawyers at My Legal Services are well-versed in all aspects of Immigration Law visas and application, EEA law, Asylum Law, Business Law – and many more. From Student Visas to Work Visas; from Indefinite Leave to Remain to British Citizenship, we have it all. We deal with cases regarding overlap of family law and immigration cases.

Immigration Lawyers Woolwich

Based on your Immigration inquiry, you will be paired with an appropriate lawyer who will handle and cradle your case from start to finish. We can even offer an advice meeting so that you can talk to one of our expert Lawyers and ask any questions you may wish to.

Afterwards, you may then choose to take it to the next step by allowing your lawyer to take over your application and comb through it with you in the application package service.

Your lawyer will write up a plan of action, organise your application to appease the Home Office’s rigorous investigation into your case and provide a supporting Letter of Representation with your application to boost the chances of a positive result.

What if your application for a Visa has been unsuccessful?

Unfortunately, the Home Office often reject applications – especially if they have been made without legal guidance as mistakes can easily be made. You may have provided insufficient evidence or made a minor error in your application.

You need to act fast if you want to successfully appeal the Home Office’s decision. The best way to do this is to ring our specialist team today who can pair you with a lawyer and an Appeal and challenge the refusal. We will go over your case to ensure you have sufficient merits to proceed before the First tier Tribunal. We have arrange of Counsel’s which we use on a daily basis to ensure you get the best representation.


Your appeal lawyer will walk you through the reasons your application was initially rejected and help you to produce an extensive portfolio to argue your case and hopefully overturn the decision.

However, depending on your application type, you might not be eligible for an appeal. However, you may instead be eligible for a Judicial Review or an Administrative Review. This should be outlined in your rejection letter.

Our Immigration lawyers in Woolwich, SE18 and W1G areas of London are fully capable of offering you proper legal counsel on any of the types of appeal you wish to seek.

So, we hope this has opened your eyes as to what we can offer you immigration advice and services wise. From all of us here are My Legal Services, we look forward to not only hearing and talking to you but mostly to helping you achieve your dreams.

Previous Post
Process to Get a UK Work Permit Visa For EU and Non-EU Citizens
Next Post
How Legal Solicitors Can Help With Your UK Skilled Worker Visa

× WhatsApp