High Holborn Sign

Unmarried Partner Visa UK

The Unmarried Partner visa category is for long term partners of British citizens, persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK, permanently in the

Read More »
Student Studying

Post Study Work Visa

The UK government confirmed that the ‘Graduate Route’ for all the International students will open for the applications on 1st July 2021. This is known

Read More »
British Flag

British Naturalisation

British Citizenship by Naturalisation Applying for British nationality may be stressful and time-consuming. At My Legal Services we are committed to professionally assisting all our

Read More »
Big Pen Picture

UK Ancestry Visa

The UK Ancestry Visa allows Commonwealth citizens who meet certain eligibility criteria to come to the UK for up to 5 years to work and

Read More »

Skilled Worker Visa UK

How my legal services can help with your Skilled Worker Visa UK The UK has always welcomes Skilled Workers with open arms and here at

Read More »
British Passport

Overstayers UK

Application for Overstayers UK? We here this on a regular basis at My Legal Services, based in Woolwich covering the SE18 and WC1V areas of

Read More »
Our Professional Solicitor's are available in person at our offices or via the phone, Call Us Today!