How We Can Help With The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa


Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa UK: Guidance

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa scheme is available for certain nationals only as such Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Taiwan. Many young people from these countries come to the UK, usually after completing university, to work and travel through the UK before returning home to ‘settle down’. Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa provides a passage for many young people who look for the work experience in the UK.

We here at My Legal Services can certainly help you obtain your Tier 5 Youth Mobility work visa. As a focused immigration firm, we provide friendly, responsive, accurate legal advice and information that you can rely on. By instructing us to manage your entry clearance visa application, you can be confident that you receive right legal advice and strong legal representation.

Who Can Apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?

To apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, you must:

Be aged between the ages of 18 and 30 years; and
Be a national of one of the current participating countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan, Monaco; or
Be a British overseas citizen, British Overseas Territories citizen or British overseas national; and
Have savings of at least £1,890
You may be eligible for a Tier 5 visa if you are from the Republic of Korea or Hong Kong; however, an employer needs to sponsor you. To do this, they will need to hold a Tier 5 Sponsor Licence.

To apply for a Tier 5 visa, you cannot:

Have children living with you or be financially responsible for a child
Have been in the UK under the former ‘working holidaymaker’ category or another scheme
A youth mobility visa is considered a temporary visa and cannot be used towards permanent UK residency. If you would like to qualify for residency, please contact us, and we can review your options.

Do you need help with Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?
Contact A Y & J Solicitors today!
How to Apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?
Before applying for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, it is useful to read the British government’s guidance. Unless you are from North Korea, you must apply for the visa online.

You will need to pay the healthcare surcharge in full, which will amount to £400 to cover you for the two years of your visa.

What Documents Will I Need to Provide with My Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?
You will need to send in the following (non-comprehensive list of) documents with your application:

Your current passport or valid travel document
The evidence you have the required funds
The results of your TB test (if required)
The Advantages of Having a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa
The UK provides excellent opportunities for those between the ages of 18 and 30 years to live and work in the UK under the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. This visa is valid for up to 24 months and carries almost no restrictions on work. Aside from setting up a large-scale business, earning wages in a professional sport, or working as a doctor in training, Tier 5 visa holders may work in any employment.

Most young people who come to the UK on Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa cite the following reasons:

The chance to see the United Kingdom
The opportunity to mix with different cultures and make new friends
Vast career opportunities and the ability to earn good money
The experience of being surrounded by history, art and culture

The challenge and adventure of being independent in a foreign country
What Can I Do If My Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa application is Refused?
It is rare for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa to be refused. However, if you fail to put the application together correctly or include the necessary documents, your visa may be denied, leading to wasted time and money. And because the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa is a points-based visa, you will not have a right of appeal.

If your visa is refused, My Legal Services can advise you on the next best steps to take, including Administrative Review of the decision.

Why Choose My Legal Services to Assist You with Your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?
It has been our pleasure at My Legal Services to work with many fine young people by helping them successfully apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. Our highly qualified lawyers work tirelessly for their clients, and always make the process as efficient and hassle-free as possible.

Many people are not ready to return home at the end of their two-year visa. If you wish to stay in the UK and continue your stay and take advantage of other career opportunities, we can assist you with switching to a Tier 2 General Visa which will allow you to remain for a further five years. After this period, you may be eligible to apply for settlement.

Previous Post
Marriage Visitor Visa
Next Post
Fiance UK Visa Cost

× WhatsApp