What is a NTL Application

If you have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK or Indefinite Leave to Enter (ILE) you can apply for a NTL application to the Home Office to transfer your indefinite leave to remain to a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) Card.  This means a successful application will transfer your ILR or ILE …

What is a NTL Application Read More »