High Holborn Sign

Unmarried Partner Visa UK

The Unmarried Partner visa category is for long term partners of British citizens, persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK, permanently in the UK or limited leave to remain under Appendix EU or Appendix ECAA, who wish to join, or stay in the UK with their partner or proposed civil partner. You can …

Unmarried Partner Visa UK Read More »