High Holborn Sign

Unmarried Partner Visa UK

The Unmarried Partner visa category is for long term partners of British citizens, persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK, permanently in the UK or limited leave to remain under Appendix EU or Appendix ECAA, who wish to join, or stay in the UK with their partner or proposed civil partner. You can …

Unmarried Partner Visa UK Read More »


How My Legal Services Can Help With Your Hong Kong BN (Overseas) Application

The UK’s Hong Kong BNO visa allows British National (Overseas) (BN(O)) from Hong Kong, and their immediate family members, to live, work and study in the UK. The BNO visa is a route to indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship. What is the Hong Kong BN(O) visa? Prior to 31 January 2021, BNO passport …

How My Legal Services Can Help With Your Hong Kong BN (Overseas) Application Read More »

legal documents

UK Spouse Visa Application FAQ’s

Applying for an Spouse visa application can complicated, and it’s essential that you understand the current regulations and requirements for an successful application. In this post, we look at the most common questions asked when considering applying for a Spouse visa application. This visa category allows married partners (applicant) to join their Spouse (Sponsor) husband …

UK Spouse Visa Application FAQ’s Read More »

British Flag

British Naturalisation

British Citizenship by Naturalisation Applying for British nationality may be stressful and time-consuming. At My Legal Services we are committed to professionally assisting all our clients. Your case will be processed by an experienced lawyer, who will assess your situation and advise you on how to proceed in meeting the eligibility requirements to become a …

British Naturalisation Read More »

Our Professional Solicitor's are available in person at our offices or via the phone, Call Us Today!